- Interdisciplinary lessons & activities
- All abilities compatible
- Transportation assistance funds available
- Group maximum 120
- Indoor/outdoor experiences
- LEED Gold Certified building
- Drinking Water Treatment Plant scale model
- Watershed map wall
- Interactive water education kiosks
- Low Impact Development (LID) features
- Pollinator-friendly landscape with native plants
- Take-home tote bag buffet
- BYO Pack-in/pack-out picnic
Water Education CenterSchedule a Tour
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
301 North Primrose Road
G4-12 Water Careers: Q&A with Professionals
G5-12 Youth Drinking Water Treatment Plant Tour
Free Tours & Resources
Activities & Experiments
- G4-12 Water Careers: Q&A with Professionals
- G5-12 Youth Drinking Water Treatment Plant Tour
- Scavenger Hunts
- GK-2 Beaver Lake Watershed Animal Safari
- G2-6 Water Fun Facts
- G4-12 Low Impact Development (LID)
- G4-12 Water Education Center
- Hands-on experiments
- Water Properties
- Water Quality
- Chemical & Physical Monitoring
- Rain Garden Math
Play our online Water Fun Facts Scavenger Hunt Game!
Play our K-12 Land Use-Land Change Games!
Play the games to learn how land use affects water quality.
Take Our Virtual Drinking Water Plant Tour
Learn what water professionals do to ensure you have safe, clean drinking water for health and quality of life.
Play our Secchi Science Fair-Win Prizes
Win prizes by exploring the Science,Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math of Beaver Lake and its watershed.