Beaver Water District does not accept unsolicited resumés or applications. If you meet the minimum qualifications for a posted position or internship, please submit your information. (When positions are open, you will see them on this web page.) Your resume will be carefully reviewed in terms of the requirements for the position or internship. Applicants identified as most qualified will be contacted by the HR Director. Please continue to visit our website, as well as NWA Job Finder for an up-to-date list of employment opportunities.
Clerical AssistantSee Details
Beaver Water District seeks an experienced Clerical Assistant who will be responsible for performing a range of receptionist, clerical, secretarial, and minor administrative tasks for multiple management personnel. The ideal candidate will be dependable and possess superior communication and customer service skills.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Processing and filing various correspondence, operational reports, environmental reports, and regulatory reports.
- Utilize Filemaker Pro database software to organize and maintain permanent files.
- Utilize Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to prepare routine correspondence and provide clerical support for special projects, including operations, statistical data entry, and engineering reports, construction and engineering design projects, and environmental and educational presentations.
- Assist management personnel with correspondence, reports, calendars, copy projects, coordination of supplies purchasing, meeting arrangements, travel arrangements, or any other coordination of outside services required.
- Answer multiple incoming telephone calls for multiple lines simultaneously.
Requirements for this position include:
- High degree of organizational skills and ability to work independently while meeting job requirements and appropriate deadlines
- A minimum of three (3) years of related administrative and receptionist experience
- Intermediate or advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with Adobe and Filemaker Pro (training provided)
- Associate Degree preferred, High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Able to maintain required schedule of 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., M-F
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, and criminal background assessment
- Current valid driver’s license
BWD offers competitive benefits, including Medical, Dental, Life, LTD, 401(a) Retirement plan after one year and immediate qualification for participation in the 457 Deferred Compensation Plan, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
Submit resume by mail, fax or e-mail ONLY to:
Beaver Water District Human Resources Director
PO Box 400, Lowell, AR 72745
No Phone Calls Please
Equal Opportunity Employer